Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I do not usually post about my private life, though I am not opposed to letting it loose too much in world, but here goes...

As the year is nearing its end and winter is setting in...at least trying to here in the Pacific Northwest, my family is hunkering down and getting ready to start fixing that long awaited meal... Thanksgiving dinner. This year is highlighting, rather especially, the things that I should be thankful for. This year (November 1st) I turned 29, officially "almost 30" and I find myself very much looking forward to it. I have a wonderful husband, two angelic boys (okay, they are boys, but they are very angelic for boys ;) ), my parents and sister are close by, and I have some wonderful new-old friends. For these things I am very lucky, and I am very thankful.

No comments: